The Doors of Oerth
Continuing paths in the ether…
This originally began as just a tool for a D&D game I wanted to be able to easily keep track of information for. Eventually the two year campaign ended but I decided I wanted to keep the information and add to the body of work for future campaigns.
If you want information on a specific itself, or perhaps are not clear on one of the many gods that have been introduced into the campaign this is the place to find it. Constantly reviewing the information has helped solidify it in my own mind as well as give you an easy point by which to access the material already covered.
Please notify me if you find any links that do not work. Because I changed the wiki I originally built for one campaign to incorporate information for three campaigns I’ve tried my best to make sure that the pages have been updated to the current format but in the event that I’ve missed something I would appreciate such notifications
- Campaign Synopsis – a short description of campaigns run in this storyline.
- Groups – This is a simple description of the various factions in the campaign.
- Wildlife – Here is where you can see all of the things come across so far in your explorations of that isn’t actually human. This section will also include a write up on some of the various monstrous as well as natural creatures. Much of this information has been gleaned by a variety of sources and I learned a lot about a variety of natural animals while writing this, however this section isn’t limited simply to fauna, flora is covered as well.
- PC’s – Eventually I am going to be putting up everyone’s characters online. This way we don’t have to worry about anything getting lost again. These will be listed be Chapter Specific headings.
- NPC’s – This is a listing of the NPC’s you’ve encountered in the campaign. You won’t get to see stats for them, but it may serve as a reminder as as to who you may want to consider talking too.
- Places of Interest – This is a list of places you’ve been or have at least heard about.
- Items of Note – This is a list of important items discovered, magical or otherwise, in the course of your adventures.
- Aging – This covers a breakdown of how a characters stats change over the course of their lives.
- Deities – This is a listing of all of the Gods introduced into the campaign world this far.
- Legends – Throughout the game certain NPC’s are briefly discussed or mentioned that were the movers and shakers of history. Here you will find stories and backgrounds on some of the famous legends of the Flaness, sometimes they will concern heroes lost civilizations, or even powerful magic items. A great many of those stories enchanted objects are themselves about armor and weapons but more then a fair number of books. Gods of the past and battles from throughout history will also be found here, some of these stories are true, many of them are not.
- Timeline – This new feature gives a timeline of events in the campaign world that comprises of major world events as well as some points in the course of individual campaigns.
The Wiki gets bigger everyday. The more complicated the notes become the more elaborate and immersible the campaign world becomes.